UPI full form
What is UPI?
There are some UPI application
How can create UPI I’d?
- You can download Bhim app (Bharat interface Money) and third party applications like Google pay, phone pe, FreeCharge, Mi pay etc.
- Sign up in this applications and fill complete profile details like name, vpa, password, and M-PIN etc.
- Then you can link Bank account with vpa and complete the process.
How to generate UPI pin?
- You can choose any bank account where you want to transfer money.
- Once you select bank account then option is available for generating UPI pin, click there.
- Then OTP will send in mobile number which is linked with your bank account.
- OTP will fill, then ask you for creating 4 or 6 digit UPI pin. Your set-up is ready for payment.
How does UPI work?
Features of UPI
- You can use it in online payment utility.
- You can use the UPI for paying mobile bills, electricity bills, and shoping bills payment.
- You can use in E-commerce gaints , it is also started the facility of UPI payment ( it is through only Bhim app – Bharat interface Money ).
- You can use for money transfer between two bank account.
- You can use for requesting money from your relatives.
How does perform UPI transaction?
- Enter any UPI application and sign up or login with complete profile.
- Open and login with M-PIN or UPI pin.
- Go option to transfer money or send money and select.
- Enter beneficiary VPA (virtual payment address), mobile number and account details.
- Enter your amount (50, 60…..)
- Enter your UPI pin (4 digit or 6 digit).
- Money will be transferred within few seconds easily.
- Sign up or login with complete profile details.
- And login with M-PIN or UPI pin.
- Go option to request money section for requesting money.
- Enter I’d, mobile number where you requested for money.
- Enter amount and click to request.
- Your request will approve by which you send request.
- Login with M-PIN or UPI pin then
- Go option to bill payment section.
- Then add Bill service provider.
- Once you select service name then enter your amount.
- Click then ask for UPI pin.
- Then your payment will be completed within seconds.
Note:- you can use for mobile bills and DTH recharge bills payment etc.
Which Banks are providing UPI facilities
There are so many different Banks are providing this type of facilities like-
Banks Live on UPI
- AU Small Finance Bank Ltd
- Abhyudaya Co-op Bank Ltd
- Adarsh Co-operative Bank
- Ahmedabad Mercantile Co-op Bank Ltd
- Airtel Payments Bank Ltd
- Allahabad Bank Ltd
- Andhra Bank Ltd
- Andhra Pragathi Grameena Bank Ltd
- Andhra Pragathi Grameena Vikas Bank Ltd
- Apna Sahakari Bank Ltd
- Assam Gramin Vikas Bank Ltd
- Axis Bank Ltd
- Bandhan Bank Ltd
- Baroda bank Ltd
- Bank Of India(BOI) Ltd
- Bank of Maharashtra Ltd
- Baroda Gujarat Gramin Bank Ltd
- Baroda Rajasthan Kshetriya Gramin Bank Ltd
- Baroda Uttar Pradesh Gramin Bank Ltd
- Bassein Catholic Coop Bank Ltd
- Canara Bank Ltd
- Catholic Syrian Bank Ltd
- Central Bank of India (CBI)
- Chaitanya Godavari Grameena Bank Ltd
- Chhattisgarh Rajya Gramin Bank Ltd
- Citibank Ltd
- City Union Bank Ltd
- Corporation Bank (CB)
- DBS Digi Bank Ltd
- DCB Bank Ltd
- Dena Bank (DB)
- Dena Gujarat Gramin Bank Ltd
- Dhanalaxmi Bank Ltd
- Dombivali Nagrik Sahakari Bank Ltd
- ESAF Small Finance Bank Ltd
- Equitas Small Finance Bank Ltd
- FINO Payments Bank Ltd
- Federal Bank (FB)
- Fincare Small Finance Bank Ltd
- G P Parsik Bank Ltd
- HDFC Bank
- HSBC Bank
- Himachal Pradesh Gramin Bank Ltd
- Hutatma Sahakari Bank
- ICICI Bank ( first Robotic Bank)
- IDBI Bank Ltd
- IDFC bank
- Indian Bank Ltd
- Indian Overseas Bank ( IOB )
- IndusInd Bank (IB)
- J & K Grameen Bank LTD
- Jalgaon Janata Sahakari Bank LTD
- Jammu & Kashmir Bank LTD
- Janta Sahakari Bank Pune LTD
- Janta Sahakari Bank Pune LTD
- Kallapanna Aware Ichalkaranji Janata Sahakari 🏦.
- Karnataka 🏦
- Karnataka Gramin Bank(KGB) LTD
- Karnataka vikas Gramin 🏦
- Karur Vysaya 🏦
- Kerala Gramin 🏦
- Kotak Mahindra 🏦
- Maharashtra Gramin 🏦
- Maharashtra State co-operative Bank LTD
- Malad Sahakari 🏦
- Manipur Rural 🏦
- Maratha Co-operatives 🏦 Ltd
- Meghalaya Rural 🏦
- Mizoram Rural Bank
- NKGSB Bank
- Nanital 🏦 Ltd
- Oriental Bank of Commerce Bank
- Paschim Banga Gramin 🏦
- Paytm Payments Bank
- Pragathi Krishna Gramin 🏦
- Prathama 🏦 Ltd
- Punjab Gramin 🏦 Ltd
- Punjab National 🏦
- Punjab and Maharastra Co. 🏦 Ltd
- Punjab and Sind 🏦
- Provincial gramin 🏦
- Rajasthan Marudhara Gramin 🏦 Ltd
- Rajkot Nagari Sahakari 🏦 LTD
- Samruddhi Co-op 🏦 ltd
- Sarva Haryana Grameen Bank Ltd
- Saurashtra Grameen 🏦 Ltd
- Shree Kadi Nagarik Sahakari 🏦 Ltd
- South Indian 🏦
- Standard Chartered Bank LTD
- State 🏦 Of India (SBI)
- Suco Souharda Sahakari 🏦 Ltd
- Surat People Cooperative 🏦 Ltd
- Suryoday Small Finance 🏦 Ltd
- Suvarna Yug Sahakari 🏦
- Syndicate Bank Ltd
- Tamilnad Mercantile 🏦
- Telangana Grameena 🏦
- Thane Bharat Sahakari 🏦
- Cosmos Co-Operative 🏦 LTD
- Ahmedabad District Coop 🏦
- Baroda Central CO-OPERATIVES 🏦 Ltd
- Gujarat State Co-operative 🏦 Limited
- Hasti Co-operative Bank Ltd
- Kalyan Janta Sahkari 🏦
- Lakshmi Vilas 🏦 Limited
- Mahanagar Co-Op. Bank Ltd
- Mehsana Urban Co-Operative
- Ratnakar 🏦 Limited
- SVC Co-Operative 🏦 Ltd
- Saraswat Co-Operative 🏦 LTD
- Sutex CO-OPERATIVE 🏦 LTD
- THANE Janta Sahakari 🏦 Ltd(TJSB)
- Udaipur Mahila Urban Co-op 🏦 Ltd
- Urban Cooperative 🏦Dharangaon LTD
- Varanchha Co-op Bank Ltd
- Vijaya Co-operative 🏦 Ahmedabad
- Vishweshwar Sahakari 🏦 Ltd
- Tripura Gramin 🏦 Ltd
- UCO 🏦 Ltd
- Udaipur Mahila Urban Co-op 🏦 Ltd
- Ujjivan Small Finance 🏦 Ltd
- Union 🏦 of India(UBI)
- United 🏦 of India
- Uttarakhand Grameen Bank
- Vananchal Grameen 🏦
- Vasai Vikas Co-operative 🏦 Ltd
- Vijaya 🏦 Ltd
- Yes Bank LIMITED
Security of UPI application
In these day there are highly transaction in this type of platform. So, UPI security is very necessary in UPI payment. Cards payment is secured by OTP (one time password). UPI have also security option like M-PIN or UPI pin facilities.
Chargers and fees of UPI transaction
There are no fees to transaction money via application I’d. But according to NPCI for every transaction will take 0.50 Rs.
More full form then 👉👉👇👇
Benefits of UPI transaction
Benefits of Bank in the transaction:-
- Secured and safety in the transaction.
- Seamless merchant payment.
- One click.and single step transaction.
Benefits of UPI users in transaction:-
- Money transfer can instantly one bank to another bank.
- Easy to use.
- Every bank account is monitored through single application.
- One click to access.
- Complaint can easily through applications.
- Much more secure, isn’t shared the details of account.
- Money is requested through one application to another.
Benefits of UPI transaction in businesses:-
- No need to share any details of Bank account.
- Seamless merchant fund collection.
- Easy for E-commerce business.
- In this instant funds receipt.
- No extra cost to Money transaction.
How does UPI is better than Card or cash payment?
Yes friends, you like this content about UPI full form, more details about it.
If you have any queries and doubts then you can freely ask me in comment section, I will definitely reply your comment.
Keep sharing with your friends relatives in social media.
Have a good day!!!