AIDS form from
To deal with a fresh topic what is AIDS full from. This is a very popular disease worldwide.
AIDS Full form is Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndrome.
|What is AIDS Full form?|
- Acquired – we can get infected by it.
- Immune Deficiency– means that we can weakness of the immune system of the body.
- Syndrome– make up of diseases.
Already say it is a disease that is spread by the HIV virus.
Now you thought about HIV, what is HIV and how it comes from?
And HIV comes from sex activities with partners, that can be described below.
- Initially, it comes from person to person through sexually (sexual activities) including oral sex and vaginal.
- It means that the virus transmitted from one to another person is called STDs.
- STDs means that the sexually transmitted disease and it is also called sexually transmitted inflections.
- STDs are spread by bacteria, parasites, and viruses.
The AIDS full form is Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndrome.
If you like our information about AIDS full form, you don’t cheap to share in WhatsApp, Facebook, and any other social networks.
Read more interesting information👇👇
What is the full form of JCB?